Welcome to Euro Health Group
We are a Danish-based health consultancy company owned and governed by the not-for-profit Euro Health Foundation and have worked to improve global health through the provision of technical assistance and consultancy services in over 80 countries in the developing world.
Established in 1990, EHG has successfully conducted over 370 projects on behalf of our clients from major bilateral and multilateral development agencies in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Europe. EHG has its head office in Copenhagen, a regional office in Belgrade, Serbia. EHG has an extensive worldwide collaborative network with active working links with universities, research institutions, schools of public health and professional bodies.
At EHG we are passionate and committed to improving health globally and as an organisation we strive to deliver excellence to our clients. Through our ISO accreditation we also pay attention to how we do this and continue to invest in improving our ways of working which includes ensuring a positive experience for our valued experts.
Our Mission and Values
EHG’s mission is to utilise all of its specialist resources to contribute to improving global health. We take seriously the values which underpin our work and guide our practice. These include:
- Delivering Excellence – striving to provide the highest quality services and deliverables
- Respect and Collaboration – supporting health staff to find local solutions to health care provision
- Passion and Commitment - driven by professional commitment to make a difference
- Accountability - for our work, how we conduct ourselves and continually improving all that we do
- Integrity – bound by the highest professional ethical standards for people, cultures and contexts
- People and Teams - universally value people and team work to gain and maintain trust
- Partnerships - appreciation of combined expertise and resources adding value
- Evidence Based - utilizing the most up to date evidence to guide our work
- Sustainability - working to empower people to lead, create and sustain change
What we do
Over the last twenty plus years we have at EHG consolidated our extensive experience and competencies in four key areas:
- Health Systems Development
- HIV & AIDS and Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR)
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Pharmaceutical Management
Please click on Core Areas to learn more about our expertise and portfolio.